- Negotiates contracts or agreements terms and conditions with suppliers, prepares or reviews draft version of contracts or agreements and follows up their validation and signature;
- Reviews purchase requisition completeness and identifies suppliers shortlist. Sends RFQ to suppliers, develops the comparative statement and follows up the final suppliers selection;
- Transforms PR into Purchase Order, initiates and follows up PO approval. Issues PO and sends it to supplier. Monitors confirmation reception and checks their compliance with issued PO;
- Arranges transportation of goods and follows up with suppliers for delivery confirmation;
- Participates to the suppliers complaints process. Defines and follows up the implementation of adequate actions according to agreement with suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, management, finance, legal
- Experience – entry level (without experience)
- MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT,..), ERP applications
- Fluent English
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, paid meal, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.